Date Published 14 May 2020
1. No viewing permitted in properties where a vulnerable person lives.
2. No viewing permitted in properties where symptoms have been shown in any member of the household within the prior 14 days.
3. An assurance of wellbeing sought from all viewers, confirming:
a. if they have shown symptoms or been advised to self-isolate within the prior 14 days.
b. if they have been in contact with anyone who has shown symptoms or been advised to self-isolate within the prior 14 days.
4. All viewers must be chain free or sale agreed.
5. Prior to viewings, prospective purchasers will be financially verified.
6. All houses to be vacant when viewings take place.
7. All internal doors to be left open and the property to be ventilated.
8. All viewers and agents to wear face masks, surgical gloves and protective shoe coverings.
9. No children under the age of 10 or extended family members to be permitted at viewings.
10. Only 2 separate viewings permitted per interested party.
11. If a vacant property, the viewers will be permitted to view alone, with the agent opening and closing the property.